Tuesday, August 4, 2009

出院咯!!!~~^^

finally discharge lolx....

i miss my friend...
i miss my buddy band...
i miss my dear dear...
i miss my bedroom...
i miss my piggy...
i miss my bear bear...
i miss my doggy...
i miss ah kym...
i miss everythings...........

1st august 本来 is a 新的开始.............................................
bt.....
a stupid + idiot + silly de ppl masuk HOSPITAL...

omg..........
haiz.....sick dao.....faint faint de.....
then jiu masuk HOSPITAL lolx....
haiz.....

1.8.2009 2.30 pm...
the stupid ppl jiu masuk hos lolx....

tat time de temp is 39.1..
heart beat 120 above ....
tak three bottle de blood..
faint...@_@
they all supsect me is H1N1 or DENGUE...

bt luckly........jz a normal FLU....
heng ahr~~~~~~!!!!

eating the poridge 4 three day....
yuckssssss.......
blekssssss.....

1st day at there is blur blur de....
jz 躺 at the bed n zzzzzzzzz....

2nd day is better ...
my cousin my relative ...
all cm see me...
my 堂哥is good dao....
knw i m flu...till cnt breath probaly...
then he drive frm pantai 2 龙镇 de farmasi buy breath right de things 4 me...
omg...touch me lalalalalalalalala~~~~

3rd day..
my friend cm n see me...
how , 二姐, jos jos, lings lings , period goo...
xiao xian oso write a little letter 4 me !!
so k me....tqx lah !!!! ^^
all cm n see me...
and oso my dearest chin lee...
so good ...........
how n 二姐cmpny me....chat with me...
so good... so care me...
then i say i hungry..
chin lee go buy bread n tuna 4 me...
tat time de weather oso vr vr vr hot leh..
wasai......touch me niao lah..
then how hor...
dun knw y lah...haiz...

so THANK YOU 2 u all lalalala......^^ !!!

chin lee hai cmpny me till 9 oclock ..
omg.....so late ...dun knw she go bk gt get scold mah...
haiz..
hope no lah....

finally bk 2 hm ....
so miss everythings....

HOME SWEET HOME !!!

0 comments: