Sunday, December 27, 2009

SpECIAL X'MAS 24/25/26/ 2009

yuhuhuh...
WE WISH U A MERRY CHRISMAS N A HAPPY NEW YEAR..

this sentence huh..
i hear many many many many time..
but hor..
this year i din sing dao lolx >,<
vr bu shuang...==''

24/12/2009

OMG !!!
OMG !!!
OMG !!!

I GOIN TO DIE.
PMR RESULT sudah KELUAR !!!
wah alamak ni...
chrismas eve leh..
hw cm this day..??

kk..
i tel u my result..
ALL PASS / NO A / ONE D.
another is BBCCBBCCBBCCBBCCBBCC.
haiz...

but tats gud..
no NEED masuk sains kelas..

but dun knw y i hear..
I MASUK MAWAR !!
HEY U ```
how cm..?

no MOOD..
MY MAMA @#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^& DIN STOP WAN..
KEEP MARAH +ING..
i cnt stand it..

go out n see movie..
aku tak ada kawan yo..
damn sad dao..
but !!
I LOVE ALVIN.. !!
YUHUHUHU~~~```
make me laugh make me happy..

cute dao...~~~kk..
balik rumah then TIDUR !!
chrismas eve..pastttttt ed !!

celebrate x'mas with my dearest SHEARYANE..
sweetie thankss...
she celebrate at her house..
i celebrate at my house..
==''''' !!

=='' zzzzzzzzzzz....


25 / 12/ 2009

mum keep gaduh with me..
non stop..
her face black dao = coal !!

as normal.
i slept till evening.
wake up..
go da bao "薄饼"

night go cousin house..
his wedding party..

BEER + FOOD + MABUK +TALKING...
aiyu``
be tired of this kind of life..

ya..
i sitting alone..
eating alone..
TALKING ALONE..==

我不是自闭,我只是不想说话!

many many many ppl..
many fren + 亲戚 cm frm sg'pore/ p.pinang /KL mana mana pun ada..

waaaaaohoho !!
big family..
k..
i cnt stand lonely..
hehe..

PEI PEI bk frm KL..
ask her cm fetch me go gai gai !! yeah !!!
jom ````
fetch ah jo along..

go moli yam cha...talk talk talk...
finally !!
my biscuit !! ahr~~~gone crazy...
u knw hor tat biscuit......@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@@#$%^&...
damn missssss !! ==''
>,<

hem hem..'
then go ...round n round n round n round..
dun knw go where liao..
jauh frm bp liao..

kk..
12..?? 1..?? dun knw wat time then go bk home..
ONLINE...!!
yeah...

THANKSSSS PEI PEI..HUH !!
jia youin exam cming soon larh..
still tel me gt study..==''
n say FACEBOOK = BOOK !
DUH .
@_@

faster cm bk n go out gai gai again..
haha..

go bk phone SHEARYANE..
talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk..
dun knw wat time..SLEEP !!


26/12/2009

wake up early in the morning..
go cousin house..
see he go fetch 新娘~~

bored lol..
又不是我结婚····~~

bring along my baby...(just a comic )
==''
aiyo..
nt bored liao..gt comic..
wahahXD

12pm..
wasai !!!
不懂那个王八wear my slipper..
duh !!
hilang..
wah alamak..
没办法咯···
赤脚回家···==''

zzzzzzz..
sienzz diao..
sad dao..
my pity shoe..where r u..??
>,<

7pm
k go 4 makan table..

aiyo...
people mountain people sea..

i sit vr vr vr depan.
哈哈···谁叫我是你堂妹==''
陪吃斋!
天啊!
鲍鱼鱼翅全泡汤!

老爸!
你干嘛生病嘛!

still hapen smthings make us all unhappy..

二姑丈竟然打表哥!
你干嘛打他?
他很好人勒···
是你自己喝酒闹事他才不给你回家啊!
你竟然当场动手打他!
赫!

damn larh..
all no mood..
all go out n talk about this things..
whole table just me n two cousin..
funny..
table big dao just left 3 ppl..

我们三个就拼命喝+吃+吭!
eat eat eat..
u see me i see u..
wahah XD

about 11...
go bk home..slip................................
PAPA MAMA GO out 4 dringking n celebrate..
alone TT


27/12/2009

early in the morning..
PEI PEI jiu go bk KL niao.
身平浪朋··不能向往······································
><
crazy !

tak k..........
n STUDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hiak hiak hiak ^^

0 comments: