Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I NEED TIME >.<

Looooooooong time din updated my blog liao..
today my fren asked me..
haiz....
paiseh.....really really really no time..
coz i want SEE TV ```` hahahahahaa......XD

yesterday WEE SHAN birthday...
so................................
we celebrate with him..
haaaaaa......
ntg hapen... ==''
yam cha frm 随意 yam till 魔力 there...haha..
害我一直想上TOILET·····
yam too much 's cha liao...
go till vr late cai go bk home...bored dao....
LEE fetch me bk home...

hehe..
25/11/2009
hving movie..
with peining/weijian/khee ching/jacqueline...n me only..
actually wan see PHOBIA de..
i saw b4 liao..bt i wan acmpny them see again..
太好看料···
in the end..
mana tau phobia start 4.30 de..
5 jac wan work n peining n weijian wan go 4 badminton..

so weijan drive n go bp mall see CHRISMAS CAROL```
a............................dun knw how to say...
ok lolx..

then go bk 四方一see PHOBIA..
with khee ching only..
wahahahahahha....
tat khee ching hor````

哼···装MAN···看鬼戏就遮到眼睛都看没有··
听好···
真的真的真的····
看没有她···
遮到~~~~~~~~~~
=='''
要找人时就奇怪做么旁边黑黑的·········
要讲话都要先找她的眼睛在哪里··· =='''
哈哈哈····
吓到她````````````````````````` waahahahhaah......

=]
hehe..
then go sui yi find jac lolx..
mana tau see dao xx de bro..
haha..

and then me at there eat maggie wait papa cm fetch me lololo..
so xianz zzz....
go bk home...
pom pom liao...jiu see TV again...hahahaha.......
one week later..
me jiu go thailand lolxx...
so fast...haiz...

ntg lolx..
人生啊·········这么的闷·········

0 comments: