Monday, July 6, 2009

laugh whold day...tired whold day....

haha....so happy ...my two little alien..(feis feis 2 and feis feis 3 finally 长大 niao....hahaha.....
tat time it still smaller than my thumb...two day only.....they grow bigger than my thumb already......wakakak....XD....later 我才 upload sm photo....

then i happened a joke when i 上第一堂课...
coz EN ABU BAKAR tak ada go my class ....he always lazy de lah....
then i go L with jos jos and qings qings lolx......
then i round the makmal two times already.........
then gv the teacher 'RUDOLF ACCIDENT ' see dao~~~
then he pointing me and say....

RA : AWAK !!
ME: AWAK..??
RA : AWAK !!
ME : OO....SAYA ??
RA : AWAK !!
ME : YA ..SAYA...! KENAPA..??
RA: AWAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~

then he say till 不清不楚......
finally qings qings tel me...............he say KEKWA !! NOT AWAK !!!....................................
==!! ==!!! ==!!!!
== ?? ==??? ==????..........(boom !! )


then i go bk to class cai knw tat miss kerk din cm !! wakakak....so happy !!! =)
then chat with....jacs jacs , nga sian , pauyi , n ah ng....
then i say to jacs jacs....

ME : jacs ahr...i so happy leh....finally can open BLOGSPOT liao....

then the orang cacat !! nga sian....她听成........huh..?? passport..?? then ta still ask me do passport how many dollar huh...?? 300 or 500...??
==!! ==!! ==!!

then i bk 2 skul de time go da bao tea station de bread !! LUNCH EAT BREAD !!! ???

actually i want go bk tidur de............bt mana tau....nanti ada tuition....haiz........
乖乖go t.t loh.......i do de math paper 2007 percubaan de ......do till i want CRAZY liao.....so difficult !! how i 考 pmr...?? haiz......

then i go summit 4 pratice bowling....hahhaa....
tis friday want 比赛 niao.......jia you jia you jia you !!! hahhaha...(crazy !!~~)

till 8pm cai go bk house.....then still want go pratice piano .....
wahsai......
me so busy~~~~~~~~T.T...


THEN I WANT TO 爆料 !!!!!
MY FREN TEL ME DE..................................
某某班的student tell me de........
nt me huh.........以上与本人无关!!
RUDOLF ACCIDENT 好像 和 HAJI 什么什么 MAH 的在一起!!!
BUT 好像而已啦啦啦啦啦啦~~~~
XD XP =)

0 comments: