Wednesday, September 9, 2009

6th DAY OF PERCUBAAN SPM

woi yoyoyoyo...
early in the morning in skul..
jiu meet dao dear niao..
hahaha....XD
hai bit me...
bleksssssss..........

1st period is sains..
so xianzzzzz...
i jiu zzzz lolx...
bt teacher yi zhi ask me wake up..
aiyo...
i vr vr vr tired wat...
vr vr vr ming xian knw i m sleeping..
coz depan me is ESTHER..
belakang1me is JAC..
n three of us..
counting 123..
n then "pom"....
slip together....
wahahaha..wakakaka...XD
so cleveer..

when i slip de time is SURIA..
and i wake up de time is RAHIM..
hahaha...
soooooooooo gou li...

RAHIM teching us to do ringkasan..
no nid do de lah..
so pig...
hor...
gt SUPER MISS LOI..
(不是故意要帮超级打广告)
i gt 18 marks leh..
hor jacqueline hor...
hahahhaa...XD

SENI de time is most funny de lolx..
JO n SIR CHIN cm my class n we talk talk talk..
my teacher cm in..
thay still dun wan go bk..
then my teacher gv us the paper do sm revision..
n they oso do in our class..
hahaha....
teacher still dun knw they r KEKWA de student..
hahaha...

do till last two period cai go bk..
vr vr vr gou li lolx..
tat time their teacher is NORELA..
they still dare to ponteng...
woooooooooah~~~~~~!!
(拜你们为师)
oso guai we bu she de u all go bk lah..
hahah...

tat LEE KEE lolx..
tel me so things then my mood become bad again..
walao....
xianzzzz.....DAMN SAD again...

after skul i go buy a mineral water..
n i walk to find chew ee rose..
n when she want walk a way de time..
i walk behind her n splash her water..
woiyo....
so keng de me...
belakang dia wet dao~~~~
wahahahhaah...XD
so happy...
me too chong dong niao..'
hhaha..
(woiyo..jio song a neh..)

at night go t.t ah jo buy drink 4 me..
vr vr vr xianzzzzz...
then go summit buy smthings..
bankrupt again.....TT

dun dare 2 find cl..
coz she gt ujian...
haiz....

my aunt cm frm pinang again..
haaa...
so xianzzzzz..
alone.....TT

0 comments: