Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I NEED BREAD !

TODAY.
NIGHT.

after i ate my dinner..
i want to go buy bread 4 my breakfast..
coz gt tuna at my house..
then i eat till vr vr vr vr full ...
feel like want vomit.

coz dinne gt i lik de BREAD n CURRY pawn !!
gt egg..vege...n oso 1 meat ..
so....delicious......
so i eat vr vr vr full.....

1st..
i go my favour roti shop..
SHENG BEE..at (ma zo keng) there..
i asked the boss:"gt bread mah..?"
the boss say..:" sorry...finish liao...~~!"

2nd
i go PN TAN de shop..
i say:" PN TAN..i want bread..!
PN TAN:" sorry...habis liao...wakakaka...."
==!

3rd
i go CHUN HUA..
i ask the boss...
gt bread mah...??
the boss say..
:" here din sell bread..!"

4th
i go FAMILY..
DIN OPEN !!!!!!!!!

NRVERMIND...

5th
i go FAMILY sebelah de BREAD SHOP..
i ask again..
gt bread mah..?
she say.....
sell finish liao..

THE FINALLY

i go round about there buy..

FINALLY~~~~~~~!!!!

I GT BREAD !!!
HAhahahahahahah.....wakakakaka...

((==!!))

0 comments: